"Interesting-ness" -- is one thing that I usually look for in my photography subjects--not only for their imagery but for the rare experience and plausible story that go with them.
These stories come with the photos that were taken quickly and spontaneously. This is a collection of snapshot subjects about events of everyday life, moments in time, and anything ubiquitous, mundane and interesting without being concerned with producing perfect images.
- Strawberry Fields of La trinidad
- Mount Apo peak and sunset
- Bohol's Marfori house
- The Deck: Marco Polo Hotel - Davao
- Jollibee in Kuching City
- How does Baguio want to be remembered?
- Dagdagan: Igorot foot massage
- Disneyland in the Philippines?
- Baguio City: Smokers beware!
- The PWD rider in Iligan City
- Of Pinoy jeepneys and Darna
- Three Baguio fruit vendors
Do you like this article? Like us on Facebook, too!