The year 2012 also marked the unveiling of the Philippines' most popular meme that is "It's more fun in the Philippines." With the inspiration of this meme, travel bloggers like me have become more motivated to travel and write more about the beauty of the Philippines as a way of lending a hand to support travel and tourism in the Philippines.
For 2012, 79 travel stories were shared to The Pinoy Explorer's readers and followers--a benchmark that The Pinoy Explorer has set for this blog. It may be hard to beat for 2013, but I am hoping for the best this year.
By way of starting 2013 for another travel-ful year, let this be my way of thanking all the readers of The Pinoy Explorer for all the support in 2012, and may this humble travel blog draw more inspiration for Filipinos and foreign travelers to see the beauty of the Philippines.
As we start the year 2013, I bring to you the most read posts in 2012. I hope that for 2013, I could cover more beautiful places in the Philippines and that you, my readers and supporters, continue to read my posts and be inspired as well to travel around the Philippines.
- When it's more fun in the Philippines and when it's not
- Bohol: heart of the Philippine Islands
- 10 ways to enjoy and appreciate Baguio sans the SM mall
- Asin Road's nature and man-made wonders
- Aliwan Fiesta 2012 | Grand national float competition winners
- Why it's more fun in the Philippines?
- Panagbenga 2012 | Flower arrangement is more fun in the Philippines
- The Visayas Round-up
- Mesmerized in Hiwang
- Vigan in 8 hours
Do you like this article? Like us on Facebook, too!